Cruise into Wholesale 2011
Trip Rules and Regulations
· Since we want the pleasure of your company, only working company principles are eligible for trips.
· Any principle that cannot participate on the trip and wishes to send a key employee in his/her place must have approval prior to November 28, 2010.
· Anyone wishes to carry guest other than their spouse, may do so at the full face value of the trip and providing space is available.
· All accounts must be current and in accordance with our regular credit terms and agreements.
· Trips are not transferable and have no monetary value, and thus are not refundable.
· Negotiated business and direct factory shipments may be adjusted for trip credit.
· A $100 fee will be assessed after the trip has been booked.
· Transportation to and from the Port of call in New Orleans, LA is not provided.
· Everyone who has earned a trip, a tax payer Identification Number must be provided prior to booking, December 28, 2010.
· Wholesale Electric Supply assumes no liability for illness or injury suffered by our customers or their guest, or for the inability to return customers, or their guest on or by any scheduled date due to airline or hotel strike, political unrest, weather, acts of God, or any other unforeseen causes.
· Passports will be required to board the Carnival Triumph.
For questions please contact Charles Lemley at 903-276-9265 or email@example.com